Thursday, February 7, 2008

New Blog

I'm assuming most of the people who read my main blog, Pooka's Tales, read it for the writing-related posts. I know not everyone is as interested in green issues, so I decided to make a new blog for that. Some content from each may occasionally sneak over into the other, but in general I'll keep this one for posts on ecology, the environment, eco-fuels, eco-friendly products and experiments, and locavore progress and issues. I'm passionate about all these things, but don't want to scare away any potential readers by shoving "greenism" in their faces too often. If you are a future reader of my novels and also are passionate about healing the planet, then you are welcome to visit this blog as well. And if you love ecology and hate fantasy fiction, that's all right, too. According to Kermit the Frog, it's not easy being green, but if we humans want to begin to find solutions to some of the problems we have caused, then we have to start somewhere.

No comments: